Extensive Experience, Agile Skills, Strategic Foresight
Building and transforming companies in today’s hyper competitive digital world
Who We Are
Genext founder Jeff Holtmeier founded and operated InfiNET™, a regional business-to-business voice and data networking solutions provider that served more than 5,000 business customers before being acquired by a publicly held broadband company in 2001.
Holtmeier then established GENext in 2001, a professional services firm and holding company that works closely with business owners and C-level executives to assist them in resolving the most challenging business problems and transforming their organizations so they can compete in today's lightning-fast-paced markets. Genext has equity stakes in a number of private and public companies.
- Our expertise includes guiding entrepreneurs to launch and operate multiple companies in the US, China and Pakistan.
- Our US-China business includes a digital media services company launched in 2004 and medical technology consultancy founded in 2008.
- Our US-Pakistani company is an agile software consulting firm focused on building next-generation business solutions that digitally transform our client’s businesses.
- In 2016 we architected and successfully won a proxy battle to oust the board of directors of publicly-traded online pharmacy business and GENext founder Jeff Holtmeier was elected Chairman and CEO during the transition.
- Along with our sister company Cinnova, GENext takes an active role in early-stage technology companies that fit our criteria for success. Our strength and experience in software development combined with our accomplished skills in launching and operating businesses provide valuable support to start-up and early-stage entrepreneurs.
- Cinnova was recognized as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies by Inc Magazine in August 2023
Jeff HoltmeierManaging Partner
William KeiperManaging Director
GENext provides strategic advisory, corporate and market expansion services to technology companies.
A sampling of the industries of our clients from US, China and Pakistan:
- Voice, Data and IT Company
- CRM Software Developer
- Electronics Manufacturer
- On-Line Gaming Developer
- PBX Voice Manufacturer
- Analytical Instrument Developer
- Managed Services Provider
- Large Regional Telco Service Provider
- Database Management Company
- LBS Developer
- Chinese Digital Media Provider
- Clinical Trial Service Provider
- Medical Device Developer
- Web Based Fraud Detection Developer
- Telemedicine Developer
- Aviation Engineering Services Company
- Offshore Software Developer
- Online Pharmacuetical Company
Jeff Holtmeier won the Ernst & Young, NASDAQ Entrepreneur of the Year while founder and CEO of his first company: InfiNET
Cinnova earns a spot in the Inc 5000 Ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies
GENext entities and offices are located in Cincinnati Ohio, Guangzhou China and Lahore Pakistan.
201 E 4th Street Suite 800
1101 West Tower Xinghui International Mansion
No.8 Jinsui Road
Guangzhou 518048, P.R. China